ALL CHILDREN ARE EXPECTED TO WEAR THE CORRECT SCHOOL UNIFORM AND FOOTWEAR:
- White shirt / polo shirt
- Red cardigan or jumper (Bourne logo or plain)
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- Red, black or grey tights
- Red gingham dress (optional - summer only)
- Plain black shoes (no sports branded trainers)
- In the winter children may wear boots to school but must change into their school shoes once they have arrived.
- Hair that is shoulder length or longer must be tied back and only small stud earrings are permitted.
- NO LEGGINGS
ACTIVE UNIFORM (PE KIT)
- plain white t-shirt, Bourne logo t-shirt or house t-shirt
- red shorts, grey, black or red joggers (leggings are not appropriate and should not be worn as PE kit)
- trainers (not football boots and preferably no plimsols)
Only school bags or book bags should be brought to school. Handbags are not appropriate.
Hair that reaches shoulder length must be tied back and only small stud earrings may be worn.